Improve your surfing abilities in the Maldives with perfect waves and a high performance surf coach, Iván Villalba and certified Freediving Instructor Yanka Mira.
You are going to learn how to prepare your self for fearful surf scenarios by following a proven step-by-step process to keep you calm and in control, it is no matter about the size of the wave it is about your feelings and your fears, that can be in a 3 foot wave.
This training will help you to gain confidence in “challenging” surf conditions and will improve physical and mental skills to a new level. Suitable for all surf levels.
This surf trips are NOT FOR A BIG WAVE RIDER!
The trip includes accommodation and meals in a luxury boat, daily surf coaching. Possibility of including a professional photographer.
All genders welcome, family and couple friendly trip.
Skill Level: Intermediate surfer onwards
Dates: 24th of May to 2nd of June 2019 (10 nights)
Price: 2700 USD
- World-Class surf breaks for intermediate surfers onwards
- Daily surf coaching sessions with Iván Villalba (video analysis, guided lessons, competition training)
- Apnea for surfers by Yanka (Theory, Physiology, breathing techniques, safety procedures, static apnea Training and dinamic apnea by simulation of hold downs and wipe outs)
- Professional photographer on board
- Snorkelling & fishing in crystal clear waters
- Visit local islands/beaches
- Accommodation (10 nights) in luxury charter, shared cabin (twin or double suite) with full boards (3 meals, plus tea/coffee, and 1.5lt of bottle water)
- Lifts to airport/charter/airport
- GST & green tax included
- Airfares, flights
- Beverages, softdrinks & alcohol (to be payed on board)
- Fuel supplement for longer routes
Welcome to a once in a lifetime adventure in the Maldives, considered a paradise for both surfers and divers. Whether you’re an experienced surfer or an intermediate, we guarantee our surf coaching trip will exceed your expectations.