Do you want to know more?
Our programs cater for a wide range of ability levels but we do require that you can paddle out the back on your own and catch waves, in up to head high surf.
You should be able to trim down the line in unbroken waves, without the assitance of a coach in the water.
This usually equates to 3-5 years of surfing experience.
What's included in a standard day at Elite Surf Coaching?
- Selection of convenient beach where to surf, depending on weather conditions, group size and level.
- Visualisation and understanding of the break (peaks, currents, rips, waves, positioning, etc.).
- Identification of personal objectives to work in the session.
- Video recording of the waves surfed by each student, for the correction.
- Direct communication through walkie-talkie in order to correct and enhance objectives.
- Finalisation of session, chat about the session and feelings.
- Analyse video, errors, corrections and further objectives to work in.
Do I need to bring my own surfboard?
We recommend bringing one or two boards so your coach can see what you normally ride and make suggestions if required.
Where will we surf?
Our coach will always try to find the most suitable waves for coaching you.
Do I have to pay for the whole camp up front?
You can pay a 30% deposit online to confirm your booking in any camp or service.
The balance can be paid at a future date but it must be paid in full prior to your arrival at the camp.
Can you pick me up from the airport?
No, we recommend you to rent a car. Transport is not included in our services.